Sunday, September 26, 2010

Today, I'm letting you go

Today will be the last time I'm crying for you. I've decided to move on. I've cried and think about alot of things recently. I know that I can't go on like this forever. I need to change. I know I won't hate you cause I promised you once and I won't. I know that one day you will come running back to me to say that you've regretted, but by then I may have already moved on. Enough of all those crying. I'm seriously mentally and physically tired. I've tried so hard to salvage this relationship but you just didn't give a damn about it, so what's the point of me trying so hard? All I can say is, I've did everything I can and everything that I need to. In the end, you still want to go your way. So be it, if that will make you happier, go ahead. I'm sorry that I've hurt you once. You've put me through so much that I'll never ever forget. I'm still not fully recovered yet but I know that one day I'll be standing in front of you telling you that I've gotten over you. Thanks for all the memories that you've left behind for me.



Reuel Ong Chuan Kiat (王传杰)
能够被你爱过已经很满足了,时间到了就该放手让你飞


As a good friend of Leah , I'm proud of her :) Leah , always remember that I'm here for you. We will get through this together :P 

- Winter