Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dam you! You really had me all screwed up!

There's this old man who owns a shop under my block. He's trying to matchmake me with his son who is a 30 year old nerd! And when I say 'nerd' I mean 'TOTAL NERD!' Well of couse I rejected him lah! Who will want a 30 year old nerd who dress like those guys in the 70's and 80's? Dress with flower top and high waist pants. Oh my gosh! Come on! You're not my type or rather you're NOT my cup of tea! Spread to the whole block that I'm staying at?! Please know your limit and stop spreading rumours about me and my family! Just shut your fucking big mouth up! You want to see me turn nasty? You want to drive me nuts and turn me all around? Sure! Go ahead! I welcome you to do so! Just don't blame me for trying anything funny to your family and your DAM PATHETIC SHOP! Screwed like mad! Urghh!!!!!!!