Tuesday, September 28, 2010

MatchMake Epic Failed !

There's this old man trying to match make with Leah's which is a total waste of time. Leah's reject it and guess what? That freaking old man spread rumours about Leah and her family.
Seriously , whoever will marry your son will be out of her mind . Come on , HE IS FUCKING 30 YEARS OLD! and Leah is only 18! ONLY 18!
For God's sake , what's is wrong with you old man? If I were Leah , I rather kill myself than marrying your pathetic lonely son.
If your son is so prince charming , why ain't he marry yet?
You want to know the reason why your son hasn't marry yet? IS BECAUSE HIS DRESS SENSE HAVEN'T MOVE ON FROM THE 80'S! and he doesn't even look above average.
And don't give me the " What's matter is the inside " bullshit. Let me ask you , who will fuck with a guy with a guy who is 20 years old older than you and who wear high waist pants? I rather shoot myself.
Old man , if you dare to let your son to touch my Leah's. YOU'RE DEAD MEAT.

-Winter's